Wednesday 18 May 2011

Snoop Dogg wants TV talent show for the hood

Doggumentary Music [Explicit]Snoop Dogg fancies taking on Simon Cowell at his own game - but he's gonna do his talentspotting in da hood.

"The American Idol and X Factor shows, they're great shows," said 39-year-old Snoop yesterday.

"But I think I need to make a show like that, that's straight directed to the hood. To the artists that don't get that attention, that don't have the money to make themselves representable. This raw talent and ability."

Advertisement >>

In a direct call to US TV networks, he added: "I'm looking for a deal from one of you TV networks to give Snoop Dogg his own hood TV show where I can find America's hottest hood artists. Holla at me."

But first the rapper, who is in London to promote his latest album Doggumentary, has another dream to achieve...

He says: "I want to open up a chain of supermarkets, I want to call them Snoopermarkets."

You heard it hear first, folk

0 comments:

Post a Comment